If you suspect that your partner is having an affair, of course, you want to ensure that suspicion as soon as possible. In accordance with the statistics, the wives who suspected their partners of having an affair turned out to be 85% correct, while the husbands who suspected their partners of having an affair only 50% correct. The most effective way to monitor the movements of a partner is to hire private investigators. Private detectives are professionals who are trained in gathering information and conducting supervision, and they can be the best solution to ascertain whether or not there is an affair. While it is right that private investigators can help you solve the problem by knowing the truth of a certain thing, make sure you will also do the following things.
Make a journal to record the existence of a partner
Couples who cheat have often dodged by changing their stories or questioning their memories, and this journal will help to clarify this discrepancy. Some information that needs to be recorded in the journal include:
– Date and time of tourist events/activities
– People who attend these tourist events/activities
– Reasons why you are not invited
– Reasons were given by the couple for the delay
Gather concrete evidence
Continue the initial investigation, without being too obvious or disturbing, by monitoring their habits and expenses. Conducting clandestine observations can help you gather evidence against your partner. With this evidence, you can use it to find the right private detective. Without being too obvious, try to track down the following:
– Monitor mileage (receipts), receipts, credit card bills, ATM withdrawals, partner phone records, etc. to give an idea of where he went and whether he spent more money than usual.
– If you have a shared mobile account, contact the telephone company to request a text message log, including all text messages sent or received and not deleted.
– Try searching for another social media account to see if your partner has a secret profile using a different name.